Do you require cannabis legal advice or regulatory compliance?
Require assistance obtaining a Health Canada Cannabis Licence – whether cultivation, processing or medical sale?
Harrison Jordan can help. Call him today at 647-371-0032.

If you are planning to cultivate, produce and/or sell cannabis in Canada, whether recreational marijuana or medical cannabis, you will need to obtain a licence from Health Canada. We are well-suited to assist you with applying to obtain such licences, because we are both cannabis licensing consultants AND lawyers.

Health Canada Cannabis Cultivation and Processing Licence
Health Canada Cannabis Cultivation and Processing Licence

Canadian Cannabis Licence Application Help

Harrison Jordan is a Toronto, Ontario, Canada-based lawyer AND consultant whose practices focuses on cannabis legal matters and cannabis licences. Harrison Jordan and his law firm can help you obtain the cannabis licence that you need. Whether you want to cultivate cannabis or process it into cannabis edibles, beverages, extracts / concentrates, or topicals, we can help you get the licensing you need from Health Canada.

If you want to open a cannabis retail store in Toronto or anywhere else in Ontario to sell cannabis products, you must obtain an AGCO Retail Operator Licence and a Retail Store Authorization. The good news is that whether you want to produce cannabis through a Health Canada licence, or open a store in Ontario to sell cannabis products on a retail level, we can help you get the licence you need!

Health Canada Cannabis Licence Requirements

If you want to produce or sell cannabis in Canada, you need to get what’s called a Cannabis Licence under the Cannabis Act and the Cannabis Regulations. The type of licence you need to obtain depends on what you want to do. If you want to just cultivate and harvest cannabis, you will need a Cultivation Licence from Health Canada. If you want to process the cannabis into consumer goods such as edibles and extracts, you must obtain a Processing Licence. There are a number of requirements you should be aware of with a Health Canada licence application, including identifying key individuals, such as directors, officers, Responsible Person In Charge, Master Grower, Head of Security and Quality Assurance Person. As well, you will need to provide a corporation organizational chart, obtain security clearances for the above-mentioned individuals, and submit a site survey and aerial view of the cannabis production site. You will need to estimate your production capacity, and provide a floor plan showing all operational rooms.

Why Choose Us? Because We’re Not Just Consultants — We’re Lawyers Too.

We’re not just consultants – we’re lawyers too. That means that unlike many other consultants, we can provide legal advice and legal services to you in addition to assisting with your Health Canada or AGCO Cannabis Licence.

Legal Opinion Letters in Respect of Psychedelics
• Trademark Filing Assistance for Psychedelics Brand Names
• Review of Leases
• Drafting and Review of Joint Venture and Supply Agreements
• Incorporation of Psychedelics Company

What are the requirements for a cannabis licence in Canada?

Producing cannabis in Canada requires a licence under the Cannabis Act. A reputable lawyer and consultant can help you apply for and obtain a Health Canada Cultivation and Processing Licence. The application requires that you outline the substances, acitivies, and key personnel associated with your production site. There are also requirements that you specify certain security related information, and you must determine the safe vault that is required by your situation. If you are looking to sell cannabis at the retail level in Ontario, you will instead require an AGCO Retail Operator Licence and Retail Store Authorization.

Why should I hire a lawyer to apply for my cannabis licence?

In addition to preparing and submitting your cannabis licence, a lawyer can provide legal opinion letters, file trademark applications, review leases, draft and review joint venture and supply agreements, and incorporate your company. It is always best that your cannabis licence consultant is also a licensed lawyer. Harrison Jordan is a lawyer licensed by the Law Society of Ontario.

You deserve a dependable and reliable lawyer on your side. Harrison Jordan is a Toronto-based lawyer assisting business with their cannabis cultivation and processing licensing needs, including dealing with Health Canada matters and applications for Health Canada licences – both micro and standard level. Call him at +1 647 371 0032 or email him today. He’ll get back to you as soon as he can.

Lawyer Harrison Jordan is Here To Help

Call to Speak With Him Now – 1-647-371-0032