Substance Law Logo

Why Do I Need a QPIC For My CDSA Dealer’s Licence?

Discover the crucial role of a Qualified Person in Charge (QPIC) for acquiring and maintaining a CDSA Dealer's Licence.

Read More

How To Get EU-GMP Certification To Export Cannabis From Canada

Discover the step-by-step guide on how to obtain the coveted EU-GMP certification to export cannabis from Canada.

Read More

What is an NNCP? Notice of New Cannabis Product Requirments Under the Cannabis Act

Discover the ins and outs of NNCPs (Notice of New Cannabis Product Requirements) under the Cannabis Act.

Read More