CDSA Dealer’s Licence Law Firm in Canada

Do you require psychedelics legal advice or regulatory compliance?
Require assistance obtaining a Controlled Substances Dealer’s Licence?
Harrison Jordan can help. Call him today at 647-371-0032.

If you are planning to cultivate, produce and/or sell restricted drugs in Canada, such as Psilocybin, MDMA, or LSD, you will need what’s called a CDSA Dealer’s Licence. We are well-suited to assist you with applying to obtain such a licence, because we are both psychedelic licensing consultants AND lawyers.

How to Legally Sell Psychedelics in Canada

Harrison Jordan has taken a strong interest in Psychedelics and Psilocybin Law in Canada, particularly since Health Canada announced a consultation conducted in December 2020 proposing to enable allow patients access to “restricted drugs” – including MDMA, Psilocybin and LSD – through the Special Access Program that allows Canadians to access products that show promise in treating medical conditions but do not yet have a Drug Identification Number.

CDSA Health Canada Dealer’s Licence Requirements

If you want to produce or sell psychedelics in Canada, you need to get what’s called a Controlled Dealer’s Licence under the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act. There are a number of requirements you should be aware of with a CDSA, including determining what activities you will be conducting – such as possession, production, packaging, import /export and sale, labouratory analysis – which substances you will be handling, specific vault requirements, as well as determining who take on certain roles. You will need someone to be the Proposed Individual in Charge of the Premises as well as the Proposed Qualified Person in Charge.

Substances You Can Get a CDSA Dealer’s Licence For

There are a number of substances you can obtain a CDSA Dealer’s Licence for from Health Canada, including:

• Mescaline / Peyote
• DMT / Ayahuasca

and more. Get in touch with us today to see how we can assist you in obtaining the licensing necessary to produce and sell these substances.

Why Choose Us? Because We’re Not Just Consultants — We’re Lawyers Too.

We’re not just consultants – we’re lawyers too. That means that unlike many other consultants, we can provide legal advice and legal services to you in addition to assisting with your CDSA Controlled Dealer’s Licence.

Legal Opinion Letters in Respect of Psychedelics
• Trademark Filing Assistance for Psychedelics Brand Names
• Review of Leases
• Drafting and Review of Joint Venture and Supply Agreements
• Incorporation of Psychedelics Company

What are the requirements for a psychedelics licence in Canada?

Producing psychedelics in Canada, such as MDMA, LSD, or psilocybin, requires a Dealer’s Licence under the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act. A reputable lawyer and consultant can help you apply for and obtain a CDSA Dealer’s Licence. The application requires that you outline the substances, activities, and key personnel associated with your production site. There are also requirements that you specify certain security related information, and you must determine the safe vault that is required by your situation.

Why should I hire a lawyer to apply for my psychedelic licence?

In addition to preparing and submitting your psilocybin licence, a lawyer can provide legal opinion letters, file trademark applications, review leases, draft and review joint venture and supply agreements, and incorporate your company. It is always best that your psychedelic licence consultant is also a licensed lawyer. Harrison Jordan is a lawyer licensed by the Law Society of Ontario.

How do I get a licence to legally possess and use “magic mushrooms” aka psilocybin?

In order to legally possess “magic mushrooms”, also known as psilocybin, one must obtain a legal authorization. There are three ways you can obtain legal authorization. The first is with what’s called a section 56 exemption. This is an exemption from Canada’s drug laws in respect of the substance. The government has signalled they are not going to issue s. 56 exemptions as freely as before, because there are two other ways to legally obtain psilocybin or MDMA legally.

The second way is to participate in a clinic trial that authorizes you to use magic mushrooms. You can find a list of active clinical trials at

The third way to obtain legal access to psilocybin is through the Special Access Program. Your doctor can apply for you to obtain treatment with psilocybin through the SAP program. Please note that the program has its own requirements, and you will not be able to directly possess the psilocybin. It will have to be administered by your physician or an agent such as a nurse or psychotherapist.
Psychedelics Lawyer For Psilocybin, MDMA and LSD Licences 1

You deserve a dependable and reliable lawyer on your side. Harrison Jordan is a Toronto-based lawyer assisting business with their Health Canada psychedelics regulatory needs, including Health Canada matters and applications for CDSA Dealer’s Licences. Call him at +1 647 371 0032 or email him today. He’ll get back to you as soon as he can.

Your Local Lawyer is Harrison Jordan

Call Substance Law NOW – 647-371-0032

Harrison Jordan, Lawyer at Substance Law
Substance Law

Our Privacy Policy