Substance Law Logo

NHP Licence to sell Nicotine Pouches, Tablets, Gum, Lozenges and Buccal Products in Canada

Discover the comprehensive guide to obtaining a NHP (Natural Health Product) licence to sell nicotine pouches, tablets, gum, and buccal products in Canada.

Read More

Licence To Legally Sell Grabba or Fronto Leaf in Canada

Discover why hiring a lawyer is crucial when selling Grabba or Fronto Leaf in Ontario, Canada.

Read More

How Do You Sell Raw Leaf Tobacco in Ontario and How Can a Lawyer Help?

Discover the ins and outs of selling raw leaf tobacco in Ontario and how a lawyer can assist you in navigating the legal complexities.

Read More