How to Sue a Business Partner in Toronto

If you're facing a dispute with your business partner in Ontario, Canada, this article will guide you through the process of suing them.

Read More

Do Budtenders Need To Get a Licence in Ontario, Canada?

Find out if budtenders in Ontario, Canada need to obtain a license in order to work in the cannabis industry.

Read More

The ABCs of AGCO Licensing for Ontario Businesses

Introduction AGCO stands for Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario. It is responsible for regulating the sale, service, and consumption of alcohol, cannabis, and gaming in the province. If you are planning to start a business in Ontario that involves any of these activities, then you need to apply for an AGCO license. In this...

Read More

Your Local Lawyer is Harrison Jordan

Call Substance Law NOW – 647-371-0032

Harrison Jordan, Lawyer at Substance Law
Substance Law

Our Privacy Policy